This grain free bread has lovely texture, it is very easy to slice in to fairly thin slices so you get a lot of slices from a loaf. Like the almond bread, I think this is best toasted as it is slightly moist. Delicious straight from the toaster with lashings of real Irish butter.
100g chia seeds
100g sunflower seeds
250g almond flour ( I used ground almonds)
30g pysillium husks
2 level teaspoons baking powder
1 level teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Put all seeds in a food processor and mill until finely ground.
- Mix the dry ingredients together.
- Mix wet ingredients together and then combine with dry ingredients.
- Pour mixture into greased and lined loaf tin.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 mins.