Granola cookies that the whole family will enjoy!
These gluten free granola cookies are quick and easy to bake. In five simple steps you can make granola cookies that are crunchy, chewy and sweet.
- 115g butter
- 75g coconut sugar
- 75g crunchy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 50g plain gluten free flour
- 0.5 tsp baking powder
- 0.5 tsp cinnamon
- 325g Maria Lucia Bakes granola
Click here to order our granola online or to see our range of cereals.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, grease a baking sheet. Put the butter into a bowl.
- With an electric mixer cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the peanut butter then beat in the egg.
- Sift in the flour, cinnamon over the peanut butter mixture and stir to blend. Stir in the granola. Tate the mixture to see if it needs more sugar.
- Drop rounded spoonful’s of the batter onto a prepared tin, about 2.5cm apart. Press gently with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until lightly coloured. Allow to cool.
- Use an ice-cream scoop to when spooning the mixture onto a prepared tin
- Measure the flour properly as adding too much flour will make your cookies dry and tough