Next time you’re looking for ideas to make a delicious gluten free snack for children, ideal for Christmas or for kid’s parties, rustle up these cups. Try different types of chocolate; white, milk or dark, make it dairy free for kids with an intolerance to lactose.
300g No Added Sugar granola
60ml Coconut oil
120ml Almond butter
60 ml honey
200g dark or milk chocolate
White chocolate chips
Gluten free pretzels
- Melt coconut oil, almond butter and honey in a saucepan.
- Pour over No Added Sugar granola in a bowl.
- Put a heaped tablespoon of mixture in silicone muffin cases or 10cm tartlet tins (as in image).
- Press mix firmly to form a cup shape. Chill in fridge or leave in freezer for an hour.
- Melt chocolate and pour over granola cups.
- Decorate with pretzels to make antlers, chocolate chips for the eyes and a raspberry for the nose.
- Don’t forget to make an extra one to leave out for Santa !