This granola crumble recipe is great, if you want something savoury to eat. It can be eaten on it’s own or alongside fish, beef of lamb. It can be used as a lunch or dinner option.
80g of Maria Lucia Bakes No Added Sugar granola
3 tbsp. of olive oil
2 Medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch slices
1 Leek, sliced (white and green part only)
60 ml of chicken stock
2 tbsp of honey or maple syrup
1 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar
3 tbsp. fresh thyme leaves
1/2 tsp. fine sea salt
2 tbsp. butter, melted
- Cut up the sweet potatoes and leek into small pieces.
- Add the olive oil to a medium heated pan.
- Add the sweet potato to the pan and leave to cook for about 5 minutes to soften. Keep stirring to stop it from sticking to the pan.
- Add the leek to the pan and cook for about 3 minutes.
- In a bowl mix the chicken stock, apple cider vinegar and maple syrup. Pour mixture into the pan and stir to flavour the sweet potato and leek. Leave the vegetable to cook in the pan for another 10 minutes. Reduce heat to a low temperature.
- Finely chop thyme leaves and add 2 tablespoons to the pan.
- Melt a little butter and oil the dish/dishes that you are going to use.
- Mix the No Added Sugar, grated Parmesan, a tablespoon of thyme and melted butter together in a bowl.
- Put sweet potato mixture into an oven proof dish and sprinkle the dry mixture on top. Place dish into a medium heated oven for 15-20 minutes.