Date, Sultana & Hazelnut Energy Bites
September is fast approaching which means school is back in session! This also means its back to the drawing board trying to come up with healthy lunchbox fillers for the kids. These energy bites may be the answer! Made with only 4 ingredients and no baking required!
We’ve even worked out the nutritional breakdown so you can be more informed about what we feed ourselves and our kids. (Bear in mind this is an estimate based on ingredients below)
1.5 tablespoon of crunchy almond butter
- Add all ingredients into food mixer.
- Mix until desired texture achieved and scoop out preferred quantity.
- With wet hands press ingredients together and roll into balls.
- Place in the fridge to set for 2 hours.
- Decorate as desired – we used coconut and sesame seeds!
|Per 100g||Per bite|
Don’t be afraid to put your own spin to these. Don’t like sultanas? No problem. Leave them out or swap with another fruit.