You can use whatever type of chocolate you prefer for this recipe. We went with dark chocolate as it is my personal favourite!
The same goes for your choice of fruit. We went with cranberries simply for the aesthetics.
- As much chocolate as your heart desires
- Granola for sprinkling
- Dried fruit of choice
We used MLB Cranberry, Coconut and Chia seed granola. As the fruit is already included it saved us a step!
- Melt your chocolate in the microwave or on the hob, stirring continuously until all the lumps and bumps are gone.
- Place some parchment paper onto a baking tray.
- Pour your melted chocolate onto the paper.
- Sprinkle your granola and fruit on top. The amount you use is totally down to your own preference.
- Leave this in the fridge to set.