DEATH BY CHOCOLATE!
- 105g unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 260g brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 190g gluten free self raising flour
- 50g No Added Sugar granola
- 160g milk chocolate chips
- 80g coco powder
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Line with dish parchment
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the butter and sugar; beat in the eggs one at a time, stopping to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl between additions. Beat in the vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour and coco powder. Mix into the butter mixture until evenly combined.
- Stir in the granola and chocolate chips. Pour the batter into the prepared pan, and smooth out the top.
- Bake for 30 mins
- Remove from the oven and cool on a rack.
- Cut when completely cool.