Strawberry granola crumble
- 180g gluten-free flour mix
- 140g granola
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 120mls maple syrup
- 60 mls milk
- 60g flaked almonds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 225g of Strawberry Jam
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients. In a smaller bowl combine all wet ingredients.
- Add your wet mixture to the dry mixture and combine well.
- Set a third of the mixture aside for topping. Press remaining mixture onto the bottom of a prepared (we used parchment paper) baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes at 160 degrees celcius.
- Remove from oven and spread fruit jam evenly to coat. (We heated the jam to make it easier to spread)
- Sprinkle almond flakes on top of jam evenly to coat.
- Sprinkle with remaining mixture; press lightly to coat with fingers or the back of a spoon. Bake 15 minutes until slightly brown.
- Cool before cutting.