Date, Sultana & Hazelnut Energy Bites
These energy bites are so easy to make making them a great recipe to get the kids involved in! Made with only 4 ingredients and no baking required! They are full of healthy ingredients and are a great snakc idea to give you a boost when that afternoon slump hits!
We’ve even worked out the nutritional breakdown so you can be more informed about what we feed ourselves and our kids. (Bear in mind this is an estimate based on ingredients below)
1.5 tablespoon of crunchy almond butter
- Add all ingredients into food mixer.
- Mix until desired texture achieved and scoop out preferred quantity.
- With wet hands press ingredients together and roll into balls.
- Place in the fridge to set for 2 hours.
- Decorate as desired – we used coconut and sesame seeds!
|Per 100g||Per bite|
Don’t be afraid to put your own spin to these. Don’t like sultanas? No problem. Leave them out or swap with another fruit.