We have successful listings with a number of retail outlets in Ireland, UK, Norway and Singapore. These include Tesco, Dunnes Stores, Supervalu, Coop, Aldi and much more. Our products are also available on e-commerce websites.
Information about our products for retail:
- 325g pack size, available in a case of 6.
- 40g on the go granola pots, in a case of 12.
- 55g on the go porridge pot, available in a case of 12.
- Multilingual packaging- includes 9 different langauges.
- Many of our products have won food awards- Winner of a great taste award 2017, Irish quality food
awards winner 2015 and Winner Best Cereal Irish Quality Food Awards.
- Our products contain natural ingredients and are low in sugar.
- Our Ancient Grains granola is suitable for all coeliacs, as it does not contain oats. Please click here to see product description.
We produce and offer a range of different products for foodservice outlets .Currently, we supply hotels, restaurants and cafes with our award winning range of gluten, wheat and dairy free granola and muesli cereals. We distribute our products through several different foodservice distributors.
Information about our products for foodservice:
Click here to view these products and prices.
Summervilles of Greystones:
"The granola is delicious, one of our favourite brunch essentials. Lovely to have a great
local product on the menu!"
Tony McGuigan, Head of Purchasing, Dalata Group PLC:
"At Dalata Hotels we are striving to deliver food of the highest standards to our guests. Finding excellent Irish producers and bringing their product to our menus is something which gives us great satisfaction. Since we have begun including Maria Lucia Bakes range of granolas on our breakfast menus at Clayton Hotels we have had very positive feedback from guests who really enjoy the fact that it’s gluten-free and made from the best ingredients".
If you wish to stock our products in your outlet or want to find out more information, please fill out the contact form below.