Granola and Nut Butter Filled Baked Apples
Forgot about dessert? Fear not! You’ll have all these ingredients in the house already and they’ll be ready to eat within the hour.
What you’ll need..
- Brown sugar
- Nut butter (we used almond butter)
- Icecream (to serve)
- Core your apples and cut them in half
- Carve slits to be filled after baking
- Sprinkle to your hearts desire with brown sugar and cinnamon
- Bake at 180C until the apples soften (apprx 30 mins)
- Mix your nut butter and granola together
- Fill the slits in the apples with the mixture
- Place one scoop of icecream on top