Toast is the one thing we all miss when following a keto lifestyle. With a clever switch of ingredients now you can make an easy keto bread that makes great toast.
Check out the recipe!
- 100 g almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Preheat your oven to 175°C (350°F). Line a 9×5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk together the eggs, melted butter or coconut oil, and apple cider vinegar.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let the bread cool in the pan for a few minutes, then transfer it to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once the bread has cooled, slice it into 8-10 slices. Toast the slices until they are to your desired level of toastiness. Enjoy!
Note: This bread can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days or in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. It can also be frozen for up to 3 months.