Fancy trying your hand at making some yummy Pistachio and Dark Chocolate Keto Cookies? These are easy to make and healthy!
50 g unsalted butter, softened
50 g erythritol
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking powder
50 g almond flour
25 g coconut flour
50 g chopped pistachios
50 g chopped dark chocolate, 85% cocoa
1. Preheat oven to 180C (350F).
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and erythritol until smooth.
3. Beat in the egg until well combined.
4. Stir in the salt and baking powder.
5. Add the almond flour and coconut flour and mix until a dough forms.
6. Stir in the chopped pistachios and dark chocolate.
7. Drop spoonfuls of the dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
8. Flatten the cookies slightly with the back of a spoon.
9. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden.
10. Remove from the oven and let cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes
before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
These cookies are delicious and perfect for those following a ketogenic diet.
The combination of pistachios and dark chocolate is a winning combination.
Let me know if you have any questions or if you would like any variations on this recipe.