Easy to make keto bread mix. Add beaten eggs, cooled melted butter and water to the dry ingredients, pop it in a lined loaf tin and 70 mins later you will have a delicious home made bread !
- Easy to make
- Keto/low carb friendly
- Less than 1g carbs per slice ( makes 16 slices)
- Gluten free
- No artificial ingredients
- Stores well in the fridge for 5 days. Ideal to slice and store in the freezer ( can toast from frozen)
- Not suitable for bread making machines
- All ovens vary, in our oven it takes 70 mins to bake the bread. We test the centre of the loaf with a knife to check for wet dough, meaning under cooked. We recommend a medium sized loaf tin but if all you have is a large tin remember the loaf will not be as tall and also might cook quicker. Check the loaf at 60 mins if you are using a large loaf tin.