Granola Cups that can be used for all occasions
These granola cups can be used as a snack or a dessert. They are a great treat for someone who is looking for something sweet. By using our granola to make these granola cups, you can reduce the amount of baking time as you will not have to make your own granola.
Next time you’re looking for ideas to make a delicious gluten free snack for children, ideal for Christmas or for kid’s parties, rustle up these cups. Try different types of chocolate; white, milk or dark, make it dairy free for kids with an intolerance to lactose.
- 60ml Coconut oil
- 120ml Almond butter
- 60 ml honey
- 200g dark or milk chocolate
- White chocolate chips
- Gluten free pretzels
- 300g Maria Lucia Bakes No Added Sugar granola
Click here for to see our range of granolas
- Melt coconut oil, almond butter and honey in a saucepan.
- Pour over No Added Sugar granola in a bowl.
- Put a heaped tablespoon of mixture in silicone muffin cases or 10cm tart tins (as in image).
- Press mix firmly to form a cup shape. Chill in fridge or leave in freezer for an hour.
- Melt chocolate and pour over granola cups.
- Decorate with pretzels to make antlers, chocolate chips for the eyes and a raspberry for the nose.
- Don’t forget to make an extra one to leave out for Santa!