Vegan Autumn Spiced Granola
This recipe ticks so many boxes! We’re talking vegan, gluten free, wheat free, dairy free, delicious, easy to make, easy to find ingredients, low in sugar and super nutritious!
- 200g gluten free jumbo oats
- 30g hazelnuts
- 30g walnuts
- 25g coconut flakes
- 25g sunflower seeds
- 20g chia/flax seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 40ml oil
- 40ml maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Put all your dry ingredients into a bowl and mix together.
- Preheat your oven at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Add your oil, maple syrup and vanilla into a saucepan.
- When your wet ingredients start to bubble that means its time to blend all the ingredients together.
- Ensure your dry and wet ingredients are well coated.
- Transfer this mixture into a baking tray and spread out evenly .
- Bake for 30 mins while stirring every 10 mins.
- Serve with milk, yogurt or even sprinkle over a warm bowl of porridge!
Apprx 10 x 40g servings
PER 41G SERVING
of which saturates 2.7g
of which sugars 2.6g